With more than 35 years in the industry, it’s not surprising that Peter is nationally regarded as an expert in his field. In 2003, Peter was voted Surveyor of the Year by the New Jersey Society of Professional Land Surveyors in recognition of his leadership efforts.
In addition to working directly with clients, Peter has served (and continues to serve) on several major boards and committees. These appointments are beneficial on many levels in that they enable Peter to provide his expertise, and help him stay current with key practices which he can incorporate to distinguish Borbas from its competitors.
Committee/board involvement includes:
- Paul Smiths College Surveying Advisory Board (graduated, 1978)
- Paul Smiths College Dean Council
- New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) Surveying Advisory Board
- Chair of the GIS/LIS Committee of the New Jersey Society of Professional Land surveyors
- Past president of the Geographic and Land Information Society
- 2009 and 2012 Chair of the American Congress on Surveying & Mapping
- New Jersey Supreme Court Office of Attorney Ethics, public member 2002-2006
“Working with such an incredibly knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated team makes every day more exciting than the last as we embrace new opportunities and overcome challenges head on.”